By Paul Kane
1. You must accept Christ as your Savior
2. You must Accept Christ as your LORD
3. You must accept Christ into your heart
4. You must receive God’s gift of Salvation
5. You must Ask Christ into your heart
6. You must Receive Christ into your heart
7. You must repent of your sins
8. You must repent and then accept Christ into your heart
9. You must accept Jesus into your heart as your personal Lord and Savior
ETC ETC ETC… It goes on and on. Who knows what that all means anyway!
To become a Child of God, a member of the Body of Christ…YOU MUST, YOU HAVE TO…BELIEVE. BELIEVE the Record in God’s Word that God gave of His Son.
In Ephesians 1:13 the Holy Spirit through the Apostle Paul declares that men are saved and sealed by hearing and BELIEVING the Word of Truth, the Gospel of your Salvation.
The fact is, that by the work of God, (the Father, Son and Holy Spirit), there has been accomplished and there is available: for any and every sinner who BELIEVES the record that God gave of His Son, an accomplished redemption, a perfect salvation. And we shall see by the same Divine authority the further fact that this perfect salvation can be had by the believing sinner without any additional work, religious endeavor, or church ceremony.
The righteousness of God has been made available for anyone who will believe the truth of God. “Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone that believeth.” Romans 10:4-5.
And to believe means: that upon which a man or woman is prepared to act. Or to put it more simply: believe is to accept as true, to accept as real! You are not Saved if you are secretly NOT believing the record God gave of His Son
THEN let us BELIEVE the fact…that is, “that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures” 1 Corinthians 15:3-4